8.29.2013

Top 10 Reasons Why my Hubby is as cool as (possiby cooler than ) Norman Reedus...

I'm a little obsessed...I am aware of that :D it's Ok it's all in good fun, and distraction from real life crapola, of which there has been so much.

But I should point out my obsession doesn't negate the fact that my hubby is one cool mutherfucker, and really the only person I truly wanna snuggle with.

With that in mind I give you the Top Ten Reasons Why my Hubby is as cool as Norman Reedus  :P

1. See all these pictures? Yeah my hubby took them (and went to fan Expo 2 years running when he wasn't really interested in most of whats there)


FanExpo 2013FanExpo 2013 Norman Reedus FanExpo 2013 Norman ReedusFanExpo 2013 Norman ReedusFanExpo 2013 Norman ReedusFanExpo 2013 Norman ReedusFanExpo 2013 Norman Reedus
FanExpo 2012


2. He  would ask me during my Chemo treatments if I remembered "Tiny Daryl Dixon" because he knew it distracted me from the whole CHEMO thing

Tiny Daryl Dixon comes to Chemo


3. He does the Toronto Zombie walk with me..and even lets me get him zombified shouldn never have taught them about the head shot


4. He loves to be a complete doofus

WAIT FOR IT...wait for it...



5. He knows how to use a bow... no really he's been doing this since he was a kid.
more phone photos


6. He can take a joke...even when he's the butt of it...


 7. He loves his weird family unconditionally


photos from phone 08/13



8. He was actually IN Star Wars ( heh well in the digitally remastered version... and was never a Star Wars fan....his 15 seconds of fame)



9. He's completely comfortable with being a Nerd about Astronomy..

...even though he was a rock star



10. He's a home renovation GURU



Most of all because he's one of the kindest most compassionate men I know. :)



No comments: