3.20.2009

asian kawaii NFAC entry EBAY tonight @ 7pm est


asian kawaii NFAC entry
Originally uploaded by wickeddollz
This is one in my series of Blythe portraits. I chose this image for this months Nibblefest "Asian Inspired" for two reasons
1) I love the whole Kawaii cute moment in the low brow kitsch art world
and
2) becuase Asian Butterfly was my first Blythe I collected, and will always adore her best of all.

WHY is there a duck in the painting??? Well why not? I like ducks and everyone needs a friend to share the spring cherry blossoms with.Besides ducks don't talk back and they are nice and yellow.

painted on wrapped canvas with the sides painted black there is no need to frame this piece. It's smaller size makes it perfect to display in an apartment, or if your like me on a wall already covered with great art! There's always room for Jello.... and great paintings!
CLICK HERE FOR AUCTION!
This is my entry in the Nibblefest Art Contest, a themed art contest beginning on the 20th of each month. Please be sure to search for NFAC to see more great entries, each starting at just 99¢. Thanks!

2 comments:

wicked said...

yeah I've had that happen in the past, it's frustrating but not a huge deal.

Van Marciano Media said...

Wicked imagination, i love it.